This is a course get you knee deep into electronics and coding. Here, you will be introduced to basic electronics components and devices and project which will involve connecting these components with one another to learn how they work and how to build interesting projects from them. They will gain a strong understanding of electricity, physics, and circuits.
First you will begin with an introduction to the Arduino UNO, a lightweight micro-controller board for interacting with your environment. You will also learn how to program it using the Arduino IDE, a simple programming interface designed exclusively for your board.
From there, you will be introduced to the other components you will interface to your Arduino UNO.
• This will proceed with an introduction on how to interface an Arduino UNO with LEDs and how to build projects such as a Traffic Light project and a Ghost Detector project.
• You will also be taken through how to interface an Arduino UNO with Pushbuttons and how to build projects such as a Spaceship Interface project and a Keyboard Instrument project.
• An introduction to interfacing an Arduino UNO with Passive and Active Buzzers will follow this, and you will also build projects such as a Secret Knock Lock project and an Arduino Melody project.
• The next thing you will become familiar with in this course is the interfacing of an Arduino UNO with Sensors and how to build projects such as a Rain Sensor project, a Soil Moisture Sensor project, a Gas/Smoke Sensor project and a Flame Sensor project.
• This will be followed by the interfacing of an Arduino UNO with an LED display in a Dot matrix display project.
• You will then be taken through how to interface an Arduino UNO with Motors and how to build projects such as a Stepper Motor project and a Servo Motor project.
After these sessions, you will then move on to building more complex projects which combine the functionality of these components. These include projects such as a Digital Hourglass project, an Automatic Irrigation System project, an Automatic Wiper project and an Automatic Dustbin project.
In the final stage of this course, you will be tasked with building your own projects using the components used.